KRsN now available
Sadly, not a really usable version, but I got sidetracked by PyKDE and KFTE first. KRsN really needs just a couple of days loving.
So, if you REALLY REALLY want to try it, get >PyQt for Qt 3.1 working, and then head for KRsN's sourceforge page, and get it via CVS
You will also need Strip-o-Gram,
Flaws right now:
- The feed list doesn't update right
- It doesn't tell read from unread
- New items replace older ones instead of appending to them
- New feed adding is slower than it should
- Sometimes, it gets REAL busy on startup
oops, i accidentially hit enter, sorry for the empty comment.
i'd like to know if there is another way to get krsn source besides sourceforge cvs. sourceforge blocked parts of our university network (kuleuven) from the cvs servers because of "performance issues" (i mailed twice and got a "read the fucking network status" answer twice) for some months now ... this is frustrating :(