Urssus: July 20th / eating my own dogfood
Yes, I am now using uRSSus instead of Akregator.
On the programming side, I did very little work because it's sunday...
Implemented the Find windget backend code and it works forwad and backward (but not "Match case" which is pretty trivial).
Fixed a few focus issues. When you have a multi-widget main window, it can get kinda tricky, and you may end needing to move focus around manually (not in this case yet).
I have found a few bugs, mainly related to traversing the feed tree, but they are all fixable with some effort (or by doing it correctly the second time ;-)